Dear all,

Here is my first experience in both starting topics and posting pictures in this Forum. This is regular Hasegawa 742, not my first one (I've got many of them made before). Kit itself is pretty old, so completely yellowed decal found itself a proper honorable place in a garbage bin. New SQ decal was ordered instead of disposed of one and still on the way (2 months!). 

I won't talk here about strong and weak points of this kit, everybody knows it. Just post a few pix of the model being in progress actually. Will add photos whean ready. Enjoy (critics welcome).

Views: 1396

Replies to This Discussion

Sergey, this model looks superb so far. What decals are you going to use? Two-Six? Can't wait till the final product!

Yes, it'll gonna be Two Six "California here we come". Ordered it at Airlinehobby late January. Still on the way. I'am pretty sure it's being covered with dust at one of the shelves at my local mail office. Russian mail is unbelievable slow. There is a joke like his. An employee of the Russian Mail occasionally fell out of a window and hit the ground in two weeks time. Sad but true. 

Looking really good Sergey! I cant wait to see the result!

Thanks Mike. Will keep the topic updated.

RSS

Recent Visitors to the site!

© 2024   Created by Matt Whisenant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

hitcounter

Avitop.com