Hey all, just looking for some information on this 1:200 kit, what is it like? Specifically has anyone built an American Airlines model, if so do the decals come with registration options? Also are the windows molded or is the fuselage flat? Thanks for any info guys!

Views: 240

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful kit, lovely details. This is no exception to the rest of the Hase kits. I own multiple 777 kits and you should buy them if you find them. You will have to fill in the winodows however...on some kits. Not sure about the AA decal set though mate...but I think that set was designed by Liveries Unlimited so most likely different regis like the AA MD-11 kit.

Cheers

Hi Ben,

Sorry, all the 777's have open windows which need to be filled.

Kit itself is prertty nice, however requires much sanding. Engines are more or less OK, but joint ain't ideal. Fill it in with superglue and sand off. Undercarriage is slightly rough especially front strut, try to provide gears from Hogan (with rubber tyres). Looks MUCH better. Anyway kit is enjoyable, but nothing is perfect in this World.  

Re. American no idea (I have 752 AA from Gemini, gorgeous thing). Mine was ANA, I've converted it to Emirates. 

RSS

Recent Visitors to the site!

© 2024   Created by Matt Whisenant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

hitcounter

Avitop.com