* This is a copy of an email that I sent to William at HobbyMaster a few days ago.  Hopefully, HM will think of the possiblity and address this situation about producing these much needed additions to the 1:48 scale models they have already made.

Hello Mr. William,

I'm a model airplane collector and I have emailed you in the past.  We have had discussions about HM completing the "Century" series models and we are all looking forward to that.  I think HM does a great job listening to collectors and giving us the models we would like to have in our collections.  At the present time, I have over 130 military HM models in my collection and it will continue to grow as new models become available.  As you can see, I'm a big fan of your company and the models that HM produces.

I believe the following models that I have listed below would be a great addition if HM would make them available.

1:48 scale

ME-109/BF-109 MESSERSCHMITT

MITSUBISHI ZERO

F-4U CORSAIR

F-6F HELLCAT

* These models would greatly compliment the P-51 Mustangs, Spitfires and FW-190's that HM has produced in this scale.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon with some good news.  Thank you for your time and again thanks for the continued efforts on your part and all that HM does for all the collectors around the world.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

Well done, Tony!

As HM issued 1/48 and 1/72 Aircraft Carrier decks dioramas (both US and Japanese), it is quite certain that your wills (just as mine!) will be acknowledged!!

Me 109 E / F would be welcome in Battle of Britain liveries. A6M1 / A6M2 in Pearl Harbor versions too, as they are historically of great significance.

F4-U and F6F would be interesting (The Wildcat too should be great!)

As we all guess, the field of 1/48 HM WWII airplanes is to be plowed!!

Kind regards

Jeff 

RSS

Recent Visitors to the site!

© 2024   Created by Matt Whisenant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

hitcounter

Avitop.com