Antonio's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Steve, Now we're talking... please put me down for the 2 Phantoms! Have a great w…"

Antonio replied Mar 25, 2011 to New Premium Diecast Warbird Brand Coming in June - X Plus

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by DiecastAirplane.com

"Matt, Thanks for taking and sharing these great looking pics! Very nice collection o…"

Antonio replied Mar 4, 2011 to Some of the Military Airplane Models at Troy's Toys & Collectibles

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by JEAN-FRANCOIS QUILLIEN

""One that spends more money on die-cast model planes than I should"...   First, I be…"

Antonio replied Mar 1, 2011 to What kind of collector are you?

9 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by AM

"Hi Bob, My wife is very understanding when it comes to my die-cast model plane colle…"

Antonio replied Feb 22, 2011 to Name some of your favorite Military Model Airplane manufacturers and list the "Top 5 Models" made by them.

7 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by bob james

"Hi Bob, Thanks for sharing your list with us, you have quite a nice looking line-up!…"

Antonio replied Feb 22, 2011 to Name some of your favorite Military Model Airplane manufacturers and list the "Top 5 Models" made by them.

7 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by bob james

"Hi Dave, Thanks for sharing your list with us, I think it's great!  I forgot to ment…"

Antonio replied Feb 20, 2011 to Name some of your favorite Military Model Airplane manufacturers and list the "Top 5 Models" made by them.

7 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by bob james

"Hi Jeff, With so many wonderful aircrafts, isn't great having so many to choose from…"

Antonio replied Feb 20, 2011 to Favorite prop fighter

13 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by bob james

"My personal choice of WWII prop-fighters has to be the P-51 Mustang.  To think that …"

Antonio replied Feb 20, 2011 to Favorite prop fighter

13 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by bob james

RSS

Recent Visitors to the site!

© 2024   Created by Matt Whisenant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

hitcounter

Avitop.com